Friday 25 January 2013

all i want..



When i was born the only thing i wanted was my mum dad n my family surrounding me always cuddling me loving me...
when i grew..my mum use to tell me  fairy tales...now i wanted to meet fairies and pixies,,
when i grew a little more i use to watch barbie movies ..now i wanted a prince just like the prince shown in the movie..with castle...and loving me the way i was..
i played kitchen set ..i played with barbies...i cooked invisible food...i made pony of my princess barbie..
my barbie movies turned into daily soap ...
then all i wanted a guy who loves me just like my mum loves me and protects me just like my dad protects me..
my daily soap turned into reality shows..then all i wanted was a guy who respects me and does not cheat or use me..
all the fairy tales dictated by my mum made no sense to me now..the world is not a fairy tale..its a harsh reality which we have to face on our own..
may be the guy i was searching and  always wanted was just my dream who existed in fairy tales..
but i truly wish...my fairy tale comes true..
and the guy i wanted comes into real existence from the fairy tales into my life..
who is a prince just like the barbie's prince..
n who treats me like his princess...


No comments:

Post a Comment