Friday 28 March 2014

Sukkad :D




Value of a person is not known until he or she leaves your life. But sometimes it takes your entire life to show how much important that one person is for you.

FRIENDSHIP..
Don't know how to define but i guess you are the one who taught me the meaning of true friendship.
Doing everything for the other person without having any expectations.
Making them burst into laughter when they are just about to cry.
Lighten their mood when they are tensed.
Cracking pj's just to see a smile on their sad faces.
Listening to all their nonsense without saying a word.
Teasing them with the persons name they don't like at all.
Stand by their side when they feel alone in the middle of the crowd.
Walk with them when they just want to be alone.
Never abandon or leave them no matter what.
Fight over silly stuff and then give a treat to finish the fight.
Scold on the wrong things they do.
Laugh when they fall but on the other hand hold their hands to pick us again.
Cry when they cry and smile when they smile..

It's difficult to have such people in our lives and i'm blessed to have a friend like you.
Well usually i don't say , and yuh should know why..becoz i can't express uff..
Yuh are the most wonderful and precious gift God has blessed me with.
Well we were acquaintances and now i guess i'm promoted right ?
You always stood by my side no matter what. Whenever i called, yuh were in front of me within a fraction of seconds. Whenever my mood was off , u always brought a smile on my face either with your pj's or by texting and making stupid faces. Scolded me whenever i did something wrong. I know kabhi kabhi gussa me ho jata hai yr hehehe. You always listened to all my stories and all stupid nonsense. By God talent hai tujme sab pagal ho jaate hai :D I know i'm cranky sometimes , my anger not good and i say things which i should not say but still you listen and bear all my worst moods. You eat chilly garlic noodles even though you don't like it at all. You teach me although tuje kch ni aata and ya mene padhya tha isliy tra pointer aaya ta :p
We fight we stop talking we shout and irritate each other but in the end our friendship still remains the same.
Because i count on you.I trust you and can share anything with you. You my secret keeper too :p
Assignments HCf noodles choclates and treats on small small things , this is our friendship. Don't know about you but i never wana lose a friend like you. Bahut kam item hai tere jase. Don't know kya hta mera tere bina.
Always be there for me Sukkad. And i'm always here for yuh.

-Piddi  
  

2 comments: