Thursday 20 December 2012

i wanna live...



21st December dated as the day when the world will end..but doom has already fallen on us..

if i am a girl it does not mean i can't survive..
if i am a girl it does not mean i can't breathe..
people worship me as goddess on one side...
and abuse me like trash on other side..
i am a mother..i give birth to you..
and u take life away from me..
i live my whole life for u..and u steal every moment of my life in just few fraction of seconds..
i m a friend..i make u smile..make u feel comfortable around me..wipe your tears.. 
and u make me loose my smile..u give me gift of tears...
i m a wife..i bind two families together with bond of love, care and respect..
and u shatter every bond and rip me apart..
i m a sister who prays for her brother long life ... tie the bond of love on his hand and feel secure and protected..
and u broke all my expectations and force me to stay my whole life in fear... 
i m a daughter..give you small small moments which you cherish for your lifetime..trust you , you will never let anything happen to me..
and u broke my trust.. wipe off all those memories and fill my mind with memories of pain and disgust ...
i m a girl not a thing to be used..
not a toy to be played with..
you just cant use me n throw..
i too want love , protection and respect..
i m not inferior to you...
stop being brutal.. i too have a life..
i m not a prey to be fed upon..
i too wanna live...

5 comments: