Monday 10 June 2013

A lot lyk Love..



Love, a feeling that can't be expressed in words. Well have heard this a lot of times. People show their love by caring for someone, talking with them day in and day out, by being with them in their difficult times and by making them smile when they want to cry aloud. Best Friends do the same for their best friends. They care, make u smile, talk to yuh and are with yuh in the times when yuh just want to b alone. So, is your best friend your love? or he is the same just like your other friends just a lot more important than the usual ones..
I'm confused is he my best friend or more than that. I just lyk him or love him..Its a lot like love..
Ever since we are friends we fought we said sorry we played together we studied together. We did idiotic and stupid things together. Playing and studying together was our only life. With time our ways got separated but yuh always cared for me. Yuh were there for me whenever i needed yuh. There was times when i wasn't there for yuh just because everything was messed up in my lyf. Even if i wished to be there for yuh i couldn't make it. Everything turned from dull to dark. I was leading a monotonous lyf and my smile was lost. Until yuh came and made it worth living once again.

It seems like everything is back to normal. Your presence in my lyf has fixed all the broken pieces. Yuh held my hand and promised to never leave. Your stupid actions make me smile even more than usual. Don't know why I trust yuh itz just when you are around everything seems perfect. My dreams are full of yuh. I love to spend my time with yuh. I get angry i feel jealous i get over protective. I love to and want to be a part of your lyf. I wana share my lyf with yuh. Yuh are not perfect me neither but together we fill every void of each others life. I don't like to share yuh with anyone. If dreams were true you would be with me. I want to live my dreams with yuh.
You are my new Dream.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful!!!
    itne chote se brain se itna kuch socha tough hota hoga na?

    kidding...

    another amazing work by you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :P
    ab kya kare aa jata hai.. thnx arpit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be with you forever <3

    ReplyDelete