Friday 27 June 2014

Perfect Date..


In the midst of night under the moonlight..
You and me standing on the beach side..
Water splashing touching our feet, soft muzik and just yuh and me..
Yuh hold my hand and start to dance, a perfect night under the moonlight and stars..
Everytime i see you smile, you make me fall for yuh a million times..
Candle night dinner and loads of ice cream..
Walking bare feet on sand with your arms around me..
You suited in black with white shirt and black tie and i dressed in black because that's the colour i like...
My prince charming holding my hand while i admire the beauty of sky..
Singing to me and me lost in his eyes..would be the bestest date of my lyf..
Acting silly just to grab your attention..talking all the stupid stuff to make you smile are the things i can do my entire life..
When you can be you and i can be me, no worries about the world and we can be we..
A bonfire when it gets chilly outside your head on my shoulder and me singing for yuh all night..
Sharing stuffs we have never shared before..no more hesitation and no more thinking twice, we could us no you and i..
A perfect date will be a fairy tale that never ends my whole life with my prince charming by my side..

3 comments:

  1. Earn from Ur Website or Blog thr PayOffers.in!

    Hello,

    Nice to e-meet you. A very warm greetings from PayOffers Publisher Team.

    I am Sanaya Publisher Development Manager @ PayOffers Publisher Team.

    I would like to introduce you and invite you to our platform, PayOffers.in which is one of the fastest growing Indian Publisher

    Network.

    If you're looking for an excellent way to convert your Website / Blog visitors into revenue-generating customers, join the

    PayOffers.in Publisher Network today!


    Why to join in PayOffers.in Indian Publisher Network?

    * Highest payout Indian Lead, Sale, CPA, CPS, CPI Offers.
    * Only Publisher Network pays Weekly to Publishers.
    * Weekly payments trough Direct Bank Deposit,Paypal.com & Checks.
    * Referral payouts.
    * Best chance to make extra money from your website.

    Join PayOffers.in and earn extra money from your Website / Blog

    http://www.payoffers.in/affiliate_regi.aspx

    If you have any questions in your mind please let us know and you can connect us on the mentioned email ID

    info@payoffers.in

    I’m looking forward to helping you generate record-breaking profits!

    Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon,
    The team at PayOffers.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling is just overwhelmed <3 <3

    ReplyDelete