Friday 15 February 2013

life= lov = lie




i met you just by chance..
neither our meet was planned..
nor our falling for each other was decided..
couples are already made in heaven..
so why we meet the people we cant stay with..
we were destined to meet but not destined to b together..
u filled my lyf with hue of your love..
my every drop of tear converted to an everlasting smile..
for me lov was u..
n i thought for u it was me..
u loved me..cared for me..
you made me feel special..
my every morning started with your good morning and my dae olwaz ended with ur gud nyts..
your shwt talks..
your songs..
your lullaby.. 
keeping pillow by your syd,,,n ur hand under my head...
just to have a glimpse of u..i can do anything..
just to see u smile i can act stupid the whole dae..
my whole life was centered around u..
ur smile olwz made me feel butterflies..
a chill speeds down my bone the moment you use to hold my hand..
we weaved a world where everything was perfect..
u + me= 2gtr...

but sumthng happened...
evrything went wrong..
there were no laughs..
i was surrounded with tears..
evrything went dark and dull..
i searched for u..
i cried...
i shouted..
but there was no one who could heed to my cries..
i was depressed and sad..
but my faith in you was strong..
i know my love can nva leave my hand...
i know u can nva leave me alone..
day by day i searched i cried..
but ol my efforts went in vain..
u said u cant see me crying ..n u left me weeping..
u dint turn back..
u loved me but you cant leave her....
d last words i heard from u...
i cried ..
i begged..
u lied ..
u broke our dreams.. u shattered my heart...
u made up stories, i believed...
everyone was against you..but i still trusted you..
i loved you with ol my heart...
u were my life my evrything...
n in return what you did..
you gave me the gift of tears..
u cheated..
u lied..again and again..
u broke my trust..
ur every lie made me cry even more..
u came back crying..
but where were you when i was crying dae in and dae out..
ur hand was not under my head..
it was just a wet pillow..
the hands that use to wipe my tears that smile which made me smile.. 
evrything was lost..
there were just memories..
which did nothing..
but broke me bit by bit...
nothing was left...
u came with a smile..
and left my life with tears in my eyes...

wheel of lyf olwz come to a point where it was left off..
first it was me..now itz u baby...
now u repenting now u crying..
thnkew fr being a part of my lyf n telling me that fairy tales exist only in story books..
in real life if u have to trust sum1 first judge the person..
so u wont be deceived by his lies..

loving u was my favorite mistake..but trusting you was my biggest mistake..
gonna forget u soon..
plus my parents taught itz better not to play with broken and used toys...
so start living for yourselves..
bcz only our wrong choices can help us to find the right person..
v can fall in lov again and again..
but only with the person who truly loves us..
bcz he is the only one who makes us to forget our past and makes our present and future the best part of our lives..




2 comments:

  1. heart touching n especially the line "loving u was my favorite mistake" was very good :)

    -iandpeople.com

    Keep Blogging :)

    http://www.iandpeople.com/2013/03/ferris-wheel.html

    ReplyDelete