Saturday 5 January 2013

Mr. Senior


juz listening to a song reminded me of sumthn..
sumthng which is difficult for me to digest or evn think..
going back through the memory lane i juz found there are thousands of memories which i share with u...
moments which make me smile ol the tym when they strike my mind..
a smiling face olwayz willing to help evryone arund...
whu makes ppl lyf easier by juz being part of their lives..
ever since u enterd  my lyf evrythn seemd perfct..
signing on documents..leading me towards the blocks..
or sitting in the ground waitng for the bus...
seems lyk juz happened yesterdae...
tellng me abt ppl place teachers n specially the world outsyd the campus...
it helpd me a lot bt stl i need ur help olwaz..
my trust in u grew stronger day by day n juz frndz becme bst frnz...
u use to solve ol my problems and plus ur advices..i olwayz tried my best to follow bt u knw the result ...
u olwayz stood by my side...
u olwayz knw wen my mood is off..dunt knw how u know ..magician ho kya...
wheter i cry or whether i m sad u were there for me olwayz..u nva left me alone...
u converted my tears into an everlasting smile...
n my sadness into joy...
u were never tired or irritated...
u stood with me, wd a sml..
dunt knw how wuld i hav survivd if u were not there ...
words fell short if i have to descrbe u...
my frst friend in d campus..Mr. Senior...
whu ppl say sir bt i say rabbit...
u r d most precious gift God has blessed me with...
i wanna treasure u my entire lyf...
thankew for being there olwayz..
dunt knw kya hoga mera aftr few months..
sesrly gonna miss u a lot...
no one wil b sittn in the cafetria waving to me..
or i wont b clng sum1 to meet me aftr the classes..
wont b pulling sum1 legs..wont b clng sum1's bff his bf...
maggie ki demand kisse karungi..no juice in d block...
laptop todne ki dhamki...dosa plaza me bethke taapna..
campus me ghumna..plus sir pe tapli..
n chuiyaaa kaun bolga...
gonna miss evrythn...
wish can reverse tym..
hope u wil b there olwayz...
bcz i need u olwyz...
b d same olwaz...





1 comment:

  1. Thnk u vry mch....but Yar tne to senti kar diya sch me... :(

    ReplyDelete