Monday 21 January 2013

everything in a mess...


Everything crushing me bit by bit..
dunt know what m doing..
itz juz m not perfect like u..
u are perfect for anyone..
m totally broken..i cry..i shout...i'm weird..
i run away..m scared of people around me..
there are tons of thoughts on my mind..
dunt know which one to follow..
i cant afford to loose you..cant afford to hurt u..
but i guess i did what i dint wanted to..
u made me sml..i made u sad..
u fixed my broken heart ..
n in return i broke your heart..
u mended mine..
i shattered yours..
i dunt want u to leave me..
i dunt want to leave u..
my mind has become a jigsaw puzzle..
i just need to put the pieces in right place...
i dunt know what m doing..
but definitely hurting sumone for whom i care the most..
well whatever m doing..u still with me in it..
you can kip showing the smilys..but can still read your thoughts..
i hope u wont lose your trust in me..
i hope i wont lose you..
bcz i olwaz need u by my syd...
i hope u too need me...





No comments:

Post a Comment